Thursday, March 5, 2009

Closeted Homosexual Hoagie

I love me a hoagie. It's six inches of layered deliciosity. A lot of dirty jokes can be made there, but I'm gonna attempt to be classy and not make them so my mother can finally stop weeping in shame.
Anyway, a hoagie is already so very nice, but if it was filled with the hot bodies of possibly (i.e. obviously) gay men, it would be even better. What can I say? I love a man who has no interest in me sexually.
I reckon the silver fox Anderson Cooper would make a nice top bread.

Photobucket

Ugh, he's just so sexy and smart and refined it hurts me in the yummiest way possible. Those baby blues pierce my heart like a chicken vindaloo pierces my insides. Seriously, I want Anderson Cooper wallpaper just so I can stare at him all day. It's a damn shame that he's a total boner jammer. I cry every night because of this.

My ham-like body would lie breatlessly, while total homo Kevin Spacey closed out this yummy manwhich.

Photobucket

I don't know what it is about the him that leads people to think he's gay, but I guess I could see it. I like his lulling voice, and he's kind of creepy, which for some reason totally does it for me. Like, the fact that he might try to kill me is a tad exciting. Man, psychological or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment